Thursday, March 18, 2010

Brief update...

I would love to write more often, i really would.


But with no computer to call my own i spend most internet time, procrastinating and reading shite.


Not blogging or looking for work, or anything heavily constructive....


On Monday's i am continuing to volunteer with Exchange. It was a good 4 hours or so, more friends and got to know the people i met before a little bit more.

It's sort of hard to know what to do and so on, since it's all ad-hoc. But also i was nervous and mumbling, or felt i was some times. A lot of the time when trying to explain the place to people i sort of gave a quick story and passed them on to have a look around. I failed several times to really connect with them, or to sell the place. And since that's what i am meant to be doing, i felt i wasn't doing very well.


At the same time i spent a lot of the time on the pc, a linux super slow machine, but with firefox. I spent a lot of time doing my usual internet Thang. But then started writing or rather re-writing the screenplay concept for my super hero idea. Which i worked on for a while.

I also saw 2 movies that day, Green Zone and Legion. I payed for Legion, but the price was so high, and i had so much spare time that i just popped into Green Zone as well.

I would do a cinephillia review etc, or talk about my love of film and want to do those course's but i don't really want to talk to much about that right now.


This week has been rather uneventful and i would love if i had actually done something. But being short of money, not on the dole, indebted to my parents and stuck at home with no form of transport. I just seem to be overly relying on this isolation to not really deal with anything. And to fob off my feelings and rash as added reasons to not do much and to wake up late.

I might do more if i had the a pc. But at the same time i would also procrastinate more.

I have to come up with a schedule of what to do each day. Take control, and get things done. Find out what i need to find out and help myself get better and get work and eduction, and make friends.


All if's and buts, and candy and nuts etc.

My parents and i keep feigning-ly mentioning that we should all be on diets. But we keep not doing anything about it.

My mother said she'd get a low GI diet cook book for us to use, and that i should cook all the meals since i'm here all the time. I'm not a chef, but i'll do it.

The more time i spend at home the more i keep thinking that Chores, the dishes, mopping, cleaning etc should be featured in my stories to show people living. Cause so far it's the only living i seem to be doing, and it's half arsed at that...



Become organised, enjoy things more, get out of the house more. And earn money. Can't be too hard? Been avoiding it for 7 years....

No comments: