Saturday, December 6, 2008

Port, the cause of and soloution to all of the societies problems.

Ah End of term for every other faculty but my own. YAY, excuse for everyone else but me to drink. So i think ill start with the start of the fall out from the days previous. But before that ill just expand this opening paragraph just a tad because it seem's quiet small and lonesome. Even having an introduction it just doesnt seem to do what it says on the box containing a tin, wrapped in a shit ad.


Fall Out Oy:
So last day in that specific placement. I was weary at first. But i got in and everything was fine. I was relitivly enthused and helpful and yadda yadda. Morning sort of flew as we had 2 extensive dressings to do and i got to do a minor one, which was great, probably the quickest ive put on stirile gloves ever. I guess im just that used to them by now! Now once that was all done i was given reading material and put sitting in a sideroom to read etc etc. Then cpc arrived.

Now ive had my fair share of encounters with them in the past, and ive been able to blag and lie well before. But considering i told the half truth i was in for it. NEVER TELL THEM THE TRUTH! I think i must be the only person to ever tell the the truth, or at least close to it. How the hell did i think having an out of control hang over was a feable excuse i felt sorry for? The truth was i didnt have a hang over, i had 4 malibu's and coke, my liver is unused toxin wise, i have NEVER been hung over. I dont know what it feel's like! But i was tired, muddled, manic/depressed and just plain lazy. I didnt want to go in. I had indirect means of calling relivant people and lying my ass off, but i was lazy and didnt. So in my infinite wisdom that day. Whilst manic in Cleo's afraid i was going to assualt her or something i geniously admitted the half truth to my cpc.

This led to me also not strongly keeping up lie or anything. I basically told the truth. Other than a non-existant hang over. In fact, mental health problems, which would have covered it all truthfully and been slightly less offensive than an "accidental" hangover. But i had dug my own hole and i was still in it. I then heard my self choosing all the wrong words about lack of interest in course, bullshit. Then tried to save that by explaining lack of motivation to study. Once again, backfire. Then gave up and didnt try to explain anxiety, mental health stuff and inability to ever be pro-active or ask questions on placement. Frankly, things didnt go very well. Also mentioning that i felt like i was forced to continue the course against my will was slightly bad aswell. Even knowing i have to get a degree, im fucking miserable some of the time. I have still not gotten my shit together. And academically i have still not committed myself in anyway. I dont know what im doing. I now have to talk to some high up placement person in my hospital on monday morning. Wonderbar......


Good Idea/Bad Idea:
Finally this week i can say i made a good choice, or at least i feel potive about it. So popping into the society before going home i turn around my dicision from the night before and decided to actually go to the xmas party. Now this was hours away, but i basically didnt leave the newspaper room. Read a paper who's publisher i didnt even clock untill after i finished it but still enjoyed the read. Although i couldnt find the master piece of wierdness that is the best paper in the world, that one from manchester of all places. Its just wrong. No Manchester intelectual and reader friendly wonder to end my day with. Just a major pitty. But i cracked on regardless. I gave GammaMan some free scrubs and witnessed the hillarious natural banter of the people of the society. Percy's gushing about how proud he was of getting Nescafé some fine tea was funny at first but slowly lost its charm by about the 20th person he told. Capone and Cailin and several others also spent their time talking about their essay's and inpending exams. All the while with some Mandalin music in the background. Im serious you could not make this stuff up. Before that was a little deja vu expanded speil from the master of fact repitition Gammaman, but i think the innerworkings of Belgian politics are something you dont hear every day so i let it slide....

Now the rest of the evening was great. I was going to go into more detail, but what is the point? There was so much here and there that some may not have relivance and the rest would just be pointless anyway. All i do have to say is, Flip Cup is amazing, M&S are the masters of chocolate, Port-wars are the new past-time of the societies elite and that Mr WTF is the oddest charecter i have ever seen. Let me explain that last one. I know little about this person but their appearance will never leave my memory. Think That Doctor with the decorative vegitable, except younger, more stylish, thick glass's and a full cutlery set in his breast pocket. You could never make it up, but it is possibly the coolest assortment of odd things i have ever seen, MR WTF is born. Also how anyone can say shortbread is not godly is just shocking! Oh and when playing the sharades game i ruined, i shold have said book as the film version is still not released...

The Order of Karma-Jedi:
In other news thats reaching me now. Apparently Chloe is dating a Jedi Knight. I say this as part of a new ranking system i have devised based on levels of dating experiance and age. Teenagers and virgins are quite rightly Younglings, (eg Daisy, although i could be wrong), Padawans(young adults with limited experiance or skill), Knights (young to middle aged adults who have no more learning to do and are tottally free and of course Masters.... Now i dont know where this comes from, she never mentioned it to me. In the mess of my insanity and avoiding idiations of trying to make a move on her i dont think such a thing came up. She talked of at least 2 people but neither an older person. So WTF is going on i do not know. However i fear i do not have the will or capacity to bother asking about it. I've my own shit to deal with.

What im more proud of is that VerryBerry, who i havent talked to in ages appears to be getting on grand. Somehow in a mess of undisclosed busyness she has gotten on top of her life and found someone. Kudos to her. I however am still on a similar plain of messed up that i have been since i broke up with PG. Things are still bleugh and im just taking it as it comes, or at least trying.


I had several ideas of other things to say but i dont know what they are. I think one was inventing or re-establishing the meaning of a word. Something to do with Fever and Favourite and Fev-rol-ity. I cant remember, my mind has been a bit to manic so i dont know what im saying...



No comments: