Friday, June 26, 2009

Brief Update

I have 3 possibly even 4 blogs pre-planned based on recent events.

1 for a day i will most likely not forget.

Another for the sad passing of an icon.


And another for a socio-political-cultural theory/musing of mine that i've been toying with for a while and has been fueld by recent events.


Inluded about the place, most likely the first post will also be:

Some talk of Bromance
Some talk of movies
Some talk about books
Some talk about multi-cultural Ireland
Some talk about technology and my new mp3 player and the hell to get it's cheap ass to work


Also expect High Society boy in the corner reports from I-T's passing and possibly Lenn's Birthday tomorrow. The latter all depending on delegation, communication and liver metabolism.


I'm zonked. My New toy is finally read for music and movies, and my rash is back. Talk to y'all soon.

No comments: