Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Photo's of my toys.

So to show you all what i own. I will take photo's of the multitude of gadget's i seem to posess.


Plus some links and image's of thing's i would love to have...


Q-Rated:

All my Toy's:




Click to enlarge.


This is the break down of what is there:

4 Disc men. Only the one on the top left still works. The rest all broke for varrious reason's over the space of 2 1/2 years. Yep i'm gifted at breaking things.


My Alarm clock. Not very good but i need it to wake up to feed the dogs.

My Portable Dvd player and remote. Great for watching Frasier Dvd's in bed, or movies.

On old normal camera who's ownership is a mistery but i have it anyway.

My old camera. It's slightly damaged so i only use it to transfer photo's to my computer. The batteries in my very good Kodak waste easily, but this older one work's as a webcam so i use it to upload all my photo's via it's sd card slot.

My First phone. A Motorolla T 2288. One of the first WAP phone's and the generic version of their well advertised "fm radio" phone of the time. It's at least 9 years old now, still works. New batteries, new arial. Still goodish condition.

My 3rd phone. In the interum between this phone and my first was a cute little Sagem for about a year and a half that i had after 5 years of using the Motorolla. I then got this baby. She's a Motorolla E770. They don't make 'em like they used to. It was a Vodafone specific mobile with Videophone capabilities and an improved wap service. It lasted me more than 2 years. It wasn't a well selling phone because of it's "size" but it was perfect. I got very good use of it. Although the videophone was never used. Great light on the back of it as well. Very handy for adult affair's in the dark trying to find that damn profalactic. I switched it over to Meteor to save money. This rendered the wap useless and it's java games bought farely eventually stopped working. I switched from it only 3 months ago in favour of the next item.

My INQ1 Social Networking phone. Oh i love this little thing. When i have good coverage, ie when in an urban area it's amazing. It can do so many internet related things. Facebook is in built and so on. It has a moderate camera as well that is good for quick photo's for blogging and so on. I've mentioned this phone a lot and it has it's own label. I love it. Although i could upgrade eventually...

Creative MuVo TxFm. This was my "2nd" mp3 player. My first was a first generation iPod that wasn't really mine. This little baby is one hardy little thing. I didn't use it too often. Favouring my plethora of Disc men and my cd collection. She had limited space of 512 MB so she wasn't exactly sizeable. But she also has fm radio. I let it go through the washing machine and it still worked. But in time it's power button stopped responding due to fidgeting with it. I used it mainly as a USB stick for college. Although recently it stopped doing that also.



Tevion 5937. It's not actually mine. It's my dads. I mistakenly swapped it with my dad for my Warfedale Mp3 player which i bought the week before i got my iPod Nano 4th generation widescreen. Which is a different story. I swapped for this to use it as a sort of usb stick for college stuff. Unfortuntly my old computer didn't detect it. It also doesn't take any random file. So it's a useless lump of 2gb of space that is worth nothing to me. It has a weak interface and is frankly nothing special. I don't use it at all.

Pray for my Wharfedale. It was also a black mp3 player. 4 gb, great mini-jack ear phones that could defen you and could carry any file types like a portable hard drive. I liked it. It only had one problem, it's stand by didn't save power. If you paused it it would continue to run and it would drain the battery. I didn't get much use out of it. I bought it with house sitting money for about 60 quid in Argos. But when my parents returned from the UAE they arrived with an iPod Nano 8 G. A death sentance almost for the Wharfedale. But it was still a portable hard drive. I then swapped it. And now my dad has missplaced it. Nay good for that little thing.


My iPod Nano 4th Generation widescreen 8 GB. I have used this baby for over a year now. It's earphone jack is slightly damaged and thus several earphones either only play on one side or end up breaking when used with this iPod. The current one's i'm using seem to be lasting a good bit longer so fingers crossed they don't break. I have at least 1 spare pair left. But i don't want to chance it. It's nothing special. It's an iPod. It is too thin to play games on without giving my pain's in my thumbs. It's powerful, sleak and nice. It was out of date within 2 months of getting it but it's going to keep working for at least a year or so more. However i am starting to struggle to fit JUST 8 gb worth of music onto it. So i recently bought a new mp3 player on ebay.

This is what's to come:


It's a 16 GB touch screen Mp3/Mp4 player. It's a knock off of the iPod touch. But it feature's SD card compatability, an FM radio and a copy of the software used to run the iPod touch. It also support's any java games. I got it for 35 euro on ebay, a bloody bargin. I should recieve it soon.


The last item there is the auto tuner for my Guitar. I haven't used it or the guitar in a good while but i have it none the less.

Oh btw this is the guitar:



It's a Stagg. It's basically just a copy off a Fender Stratocaster. But it's built by a company called stagg. I don't use it that often any more but she's a beauty. I pick her up now and again, ye know to relive those teenage dreams of being able to play or even better be in a band.


Thus complete's my Q-Rated bragging about my gadgets.




No comments: