Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Brief update 2:

Tomorrow i will be in Dublin, for a weekly visit.




Among the many thing's i will be doing is popping into Tower Records at 2pm to catch Tegan & Sara for free in advance of their gig tomorrow night, which i don't have tickets to.







Few people are about town, but i might also catch a milkshake/white hot chocolate and the 2nd Scott Pilgram book, and maybe even a movie?



Who know's. I'm sure my twitter will eat up my credit on Snaptu or mobile web anyway, as i microblog to dull the boredom of walking about on my own after my errands have been run etc.

I may even do the usual window shopping where i delude myself that I NEED a new phone. My INQ 1 is still going strong, but i would LOVE an INQ Chat, or an android phone. Of course i would need to earn a lot more money than i currently earn. Which is training wage's, which i should enquire about actually since i should be due Minimum wage soon enough.




(Techie swoon)

In other job related news, if i had a driver's license i have been informed by a family friend that with my limited nursing experience i would be qualified to be a Pharmaceutical Representative. This could pay very well, so i should get on the whole driver theory thing pronto. It could also be a way of saving for college, next Calendar year, instead of the comming academic year for which i would be broke, destitute and stuck with Nursing or blessed with a course choice i can't pay for. More news as it happens....




In other news, i watched The Godfather 2 and 3 over the weekend, another post soon, possibly tomorrow morning from my usual Internet café when i need to pass time.




Also, the follower widget, to your left, is still on the fritz. I will try every other day to fix this. If you dear reader have a google account, then the toolbar at the top of the page has a follow button. You can also copy and paste the Url of this blog into your RSS Feed Reader of choice i you want to.


And down at the very bottom of the page, is The Like Widget. Links to music, photo's, video's, their tour date's and their twitter. Enjoy the slice of wonderousness that is the like, without me having to gush about them every other post :-P


Toodle's.

No comments: