Sunday, June 20, 2010

Snap Happy #21

Because i've been lazy, and mean to my blog...



Is it just me or are the Iron Man movie's a lot deeper and better then what you can see on the surface?




I think it is, and so does this guy


This is rather good:



No i love the idea of Library's, but i would be member of one that would have me as a member. After all, i would rarely get around to reading anything... I couldn't afford the fine's!

That and is it just me, or is it Pronounced Libe-ry? But the American's make a deal out of saying Libe-rary and make fun of those who say Liberry? Wierd.


I don't think this dog like's the view:




Just chillin':



Oh to be a sloth...

MIND BLOWN:






So True:
bertiebook




Is Scott Pigrim Going to be the best movie ever?







I just recently read part 2, and i love it. I can't wait for parts 3, 4, 5 and the yet to be released 6, and the movie!




A rather image from Krakatoa. ( i think, it could be a different volcano, when was Krakatoa, to early for photographs?) Just wow...






.Poor Foresight fail:




Toodle's.

No comments: