Friday, June 11, 2010

Blog worries...

Yeah, it's possible to have them from time to time.


Not only is it Subject drought, writers block, laziness and forgetfulness, which plague me frequently, but also followers etc.


If you my dear readers haven't noticed, the follower's widget has been broken on my blog for some time. And i haven't the foggiest why. I sort of believe this could be why my official readership by those with google accounts my not have risen, but also why i only see a few devote readers posting comments. And of course i thank you for that.

I'd love to ye know, do all the blogging things of "networking" and being friendly and so on, but sometime's i forget to. I mainly just read stuff out there in the ether. Like the blogs i follow, i rarely physically go to them anymore, as i read them in my Google Reader account. For that i am sorry. It's just easier. So if i am not giving you views, it possibly shows.

And from time to time i do stay in touch with the Zietgeist of opinion my readers may have about me, although this is rare also. The reader's Ziegeist...


But i'm not clueless as to what my readers are up to. I can see weekly results thanks to the Lijit widget.


If you haven't noticed, it's the green thing to the left. You can search it, it's nice and handy. It also tell's me the number of page visit's i get, the most popular blog post's clicked on, and the google search's that lead people to my blog.




Sometimes this leads to oddities, such as Seminally Tuddled...



Current oddities and trends are the google search result's that lead people to my blog.


The top ten from the past week are as follow's:

  1. social dullard (4 times)
  2. "charlotte froom" split (1 time)
  3. "security is mostly superstition... ..life is but a daring... (1 time)
  4. 622291_whoneeds6_mini (1 time)
  5. battlestar galactica gideon gaza (1 time)
  6. charlotte froom (1 time)
  7. song names for a band (1 time)
  8. the like (1 time)
  9. toast maker won't work (1 time)
  10. wishing he was dead the like lyrics (1 time)

Now the top one won't surprise anyone. It is my "well" established Screen Name and blogging name. It is also my profile presence for a lot of the internet, so if someone know's anything about me, they know to search for that in order to read my blog or stalk me etc...

Frequently i see result's for people searching for The Like, and like Related info. This is surprising since i have only made a few small post's here and there about them. Example's include, Ilikethelike and a guest post for Culch.ie ( I like the like, maybe you could too?)

Battlestar Galactica Gideon "gaza" is an interesting one. I love BSG and i love that i squeezed a comparison of the Gideon Massacre with the MV Mavi Marmara in my Gaza Post.

So this one pleased me mightily.


Toast maker won't work... How very odd, but i'm sure someone wanted to know other people's experience of non-working Toasters. Or they just didn't know what a toast maker was called...

Actually here is a heavily related post that i'm sure must have been part of what they found, 



I know i've promised it in the past, but i really should clean up tagging and links in this blog. And i have also promised to blog more often, for this i have little self control, and even less excuse's.


Hopefully when my laptop arrive's, more later, i will get into it a lot more.












No comments: