Monday, November 17, 2008

Handbook to madness

Due to some confusion and some questions from my very smaller reading population i have come under the conclusion that i shall fulfill a request to explain my nickname/anonymity system more indeptly.

In order to do this i will give each nickname and write a blurb about each person and which nicknames they are conected to, if they are conected to any. This does eliminate anonymity but for the sake of being entertaining and bizzare i want to keep the nicknames as its more protecting them from outsiders, not insiders. I see little to no harm in this as i will keep the blurbs as non-offensive as possible....

First i shall name my chief readers who coincidentally are society people.

Malkovich: Well read, inteligent and interesting. Likened my writting to the fear and loathing guy.

Kaffee: The only person in the society that i can confirm appears more lazy than me but is actually a legal eagle and does some semblance of work, unlike myself. A common face in the society long before my appearance this important figure has passed his time onto the newer ilk but remains a legend in many of his own lunchtimes.



Now i shall blurb about each nickname in relative order of appearance.

Hope(nickname now redundant): Well read blond. Exchange student origionally from this country but her curtosy of a foreign college. Coincidently went to the same primary school as myself.

Goldylocks: Quirky blond. Friend of Gammaman. I origionally knew her as a girl who played drums in my school choir on our trip to Chicago, we were both very sick of pizza.

Gammaman: One of my oldest friends from secondary school. Known for giving off a strong sense of deja vu. Despite falling in and out of favour as one of my friends he has always been around and he is now possibly my second best friend. His championship of many different cause's over the years has helped me a lot and i thank him for that. Currently involved with Cailín.

Cailín: A youngling but well adept in the national language and as opinionated and inteligent as her significant other and her brother. Her brother being BD.

Lenn: Possibly one of my oldest friends. This man is responsible for my love of star trek, my love of star gate and origionally my athiesm which evolved into agnosticism. We lost touch through secondary school and are not the same level of friends now, but he is still an influential part of my life. He also is responsible for my love of Tom Lehrer, one of the greatest joke singers there is. He is a theologan and holds some post within the society that i cant remember or comprehend.

Joker(nickname seemingly unexplained): A rare and powerful force in the world of debating, massive knoledge, imagination and seemingly brilliant humour. This rare person seem's to be capable of arguing almost anything at all.

I-T: Another exchange student and an enigmatic charecter that appears to be rising through the ranks of the society quickly. Smart, hard to follow and leagues ahead of many in lateral thinking this person will go far. Dont be surprised to see him leading a state in 20 years time.

Letch: Another familiar olde face of the society. A charecter that seem's to always be around and his inteligence and skill are hidden under a quirky exterior and letcherous nature. Sharing many hilarious moments with the female's of the society this charecter is almost fictional in nature but hilarious and admirable in all aspects.

Stonecutter Percy: The figure head of the society. Some slightly off-centre views on different issue's but a likable charecter that has secured what could be one of the greatest years in the history of the society. Also has a slight nervous twitch when he agree's with things.

Jayne: Another master-debater of hilarious talent and general likablity. His leadership of all hallow's IV is to be commended for a job very well done.

Legend: Not a society member. But a legened non-the-less. Detail's must be kept hush hush, but this person is one hell of a good friend too the society and hopefully so for a long time to come.

VeryBeary: The interest of my summer past. Also now my current partner in complaining about how shit mental illness is. A larger than life talented girl who is also a member of my hiatus'd band project. She is also the leader of the real college's Sci-fi society. Computers speak to her in very special way.

P.G - My ex of about 8 and a half months. The first girl i did anything with. And now a very good friend. She was in my previous year in my course and is now in co-leadership of whats left of my olde gang. Our relationship is forgotten on a lot of levels, although the sex is something i wont forget. Not always rewarding but memorable none-the-less. 27 -0 is one hell of a tally. I could brag that i was able to "use her like a qwerty keyboard" but in truth she was easily pleased when very pleased.

Avril: A friend of sorts who was on my first placement and in my tutorial group along with PG. A stunner of a semi-mature student. Better read and knoledgable than you may think at initial glance this womans a keeper in more sense than one. Beyond my league but still a good friend. She has an ability only rivaled by that of my sister to know when to shut my posh and pedantic side up.

Cleo: A friend of PG's that soon became a general friend of my olde gang. Surprisingly shy and reserved her departure was a bit of a shock. But upon recent event's i have discovered how amazing a person she truely is. On several level's we share experiance's and interests. And i hope nothing but the best for the future of out friendship or more.

Fox: A long life friend of Gammaman. I actually know little to nothing about her. She is another frequent face within the society but has only recently emerged as a debating hopeful.

Budsey: Possibly one of my best female friends from my old year. A perfect example of the when harry met sally theory in that i origionally fancied her before we became very close friends. She was there during the very hard time after my break up with PG and i am thankful for her support. I have also on many occasion shared a lot of my music with her without her requesting it. Origionally a flirting tactic it eventually became altruism.


Those yet to be named, that most likely will be at some point. Several people are still missing from this list.

Capone: A northern irish person with some rather interesting fashion sense. He is incharge of the re-attempt section of the novice debating competion that has something to do with medival virginity.

NordieMk2: A slightly excentric and hillarious northener who is a frequentor of workshops and other events.

Nescafé: A hard working commitee person who is in charge of the visiting pre-younglings. A lot of my memory of her is of her either being wrecker or actually being asleep.

008: A rather tall man who seem's take queit a strong interest in his appearance. He also seem's to wear a suit a lot for some reason.

Biscuits: I have no idea why i chose this nickname. He is the significant other of Fox and also a recurrant face in the society.

Julia-Roberts: A rather eccentric and determined senior member of the society who talks a lot with her hands.


DS: Possibly my best friend. He shares exactly the same interest in film as me and on many levels we plan to be partners in different projects. Wether it be our band or making the kinds of films and tv we want to see, we plan on teaming up to force our view points on the world.

Rose: A good internet friend from NC. A long standing friend who i doubt i can leave out of anything for long as she has been a helpful force in my life.

Lore: A person who one of my most devistating fascinations was aimed at. A very good friend after that had all passed. I havent heard from her in a long time and i dont need to. But she was rather influential in my life.


There are several other important charecters i have left out but their time will come.

No comments: