Thursday, September 3, 2009

More to come...

Ah how i have neglected you so....

Well i was working on trying to pass these exams.

All over a done with.


Notice some asthetic change's to the right. There will also be more posts comming soon, some serious, some humourus, and of course your dose of gossip from my life, for the buzz...

There was supposed to be a snap happy post or two but Flock's blog tool couldn't keep up with the upgrade's to blogger, so now i may have lost the ability to post photo's easily....

I have several blogs to come, several idea's etc.


Topics to be covered:

BANANA-NAMA
WHY I HATE MUSIC MAGAZINES
LISBON: YAY, NAY, or Down with that sort of thing?
Enterprising Idea's (of mine)
EXAMBLOR, the finale!
My Story Idea's
Social Dullard, a brand, a collective, an idea? (who knows)
Snap Happy, back from the ashes....
CINEPHILLIA!
Web watch and more gadgets etc
Swine flu; Health Promotion and policies.
 Return to High Society



Also more Culch.ie post's if they will let me. I just need to find something topical. Here is the link to my first guest post if you missed it, or didn't know.



So see y'all soon. Plenty to come as i am free for 3 weeks before my results.

No comments: