Thursday, September 24, 2009

Updatarooney

This week is rather complicated/busy/unplanned/chaotic/tiring/awful/shite/strangely fun/exhausting and difficult.


I failed my Assignment in my resits and am no applying for the long shot of an appeals process, including my rash and other issues in my appeal.

It's a long story which i'll write about later.

Just to keep people informed and to maintain parts of my sanity i will regale you of this little story curtsy of Kaffee.

In all his wisdom and Guru ways of hang about the Society and being Kaffee he shared this with me:

K: Do you know the biblical story of Job?
SD: I know it was a McGuffin in..(stutter).. Mission Impossible. (it's more technically a plot-point)
K: Right, well it goes like this.

There was this guy called Job. God gave him everything in the world to test his faith. One day God and the Devil were watching tv, they weren't really but for the purpose of the story it works great. So god turns to the devil and say's: 
OLOS: Ye know what would be hilarious, if you went and fucked with that Job guy, ye know, for a laugh like?
Luke: Alright, yer on.

So Lucifer Goes down to Earth and like, takes away all his posetions, all his land, rapes and murders his wife, slaughters his children, give's him boils and basically goes to town on him. And Job takes it all and after all this has happened God turns around and says, What the fuck like, and pays Job a visit.

OLOS: Eh, Job, Why did you not denounce me after all that shit went down.
Job: I knew you were testing me. I knew that i believed i would be rewarded.
OLOS: Seriously? Well alright then.

So God, feeling sorry for poor old Job, give's him his land back, give's him his posetions back, and generally repairs all the harm done. Cept for his wife and so on, that's just impossible.

SD: Wow, thats eh, pretty bad. Where's the morale of the story.
K: Yeah i know, it's not exactly light hearted.
SD: Yeah but it's not like the bible to not have a clear cut, ye know, ending. (Doi)
K: I Suppose so..
SD: Well actually, what am i saying, if you look at it, he never gave up, his "FAY-T" Never wavered.
K: Yeah exactly, the world just shits on you sometimes, but ye gotta take it. (Words of Gammaman sub-planted for dramatic effect)
SD: Well on monday, after i found out i failed, i played the euro millions, well the monday million and even though the ticket was a dud, and this week keeps going up and down, i get ye...





On a Side not this is also a bit of wisdom of Kaffee's.......


K: There's no such thing as poor people, except for Druggies and Paedophiles.



Larger post soon. I will keep you informed.       

No comments: