Thursday, May 6, 2010

Unexpected people in dreams...

Now and then someone you don't expect may just pop-up in your dreams.


This very thing happened to me yesterday, following the whole Key mess.


sunset_at_rocky_point_christmas_island_photo_australian_gov.jpg

Now most people's dream's look like this.


However the one i had yesterday morning was a up and down freaky deaky dream that went all over the place.



Parts of it were like i was in some sort of action movie, or spy thriller. Then it was like i was enrolled in a Boarding school not too dissimilar to Hogwarts.


Then There was what felt like a major plot point of some kind. There was a seminar, or a class in some big room, and in the corner of the room was The Tardis.





Apparently i was one of several companions and we were on a mission. Although there didn't appear to be a Doctor to be found.


The the Seminar was more like a class or some sort of get together and a girl pounced on me from behind.

And she was hugging me or something. Then tickling me.


I was protesting to the other companions that i wasn't comfortable or something but i let the taunting or playing, or whatever the fuck it was continue.


Then i was in some room similar to one in the Gimby in college. And it was just me and said girl.


We were apparently hiding or being mischievous. And i recognised the girl.

She had an a seductive air about her. And we kissed.


It was odd and strange.


The room seem to be filled with temptations, things to occupy my time. Dvd's, computer games, maybe even food or a fridge, i'm not sure. But it felt like it was an inviting place to stay in.

But also had feelings that i shouldn't be there, or with said girl.


Then what seemed like a later part of the story i was in trouble for disappearing and for being in that room.


Apparently it was a bad thing. And now the room was missing. There was no longer a door into that room.


I and other's looked at a map and it was there in building plans. Then it was there as a Subway station on a map Similar to the London Underground. With a sort of branch line in a loop going back onto the main track that seemed to be all the other room's in the building.
Yeah it was weird.



Then a girl in a School Uniform, Hogwarts feel here, said she used the room for Studying or for when she wanted to be alone. She was angry that the Door was not where it used to be, and that the room was now gone.


I felt guilty for all of it. But i also was in disbelief as i couldn't explain anything i had done, or why or what had happened.


Then it all just sort of ended.



For the rest of the morning i kept thinking about it all over and over. And the girl specifically irked me a bit.


It wasn't someone i would have thought about at all. Someone in fact i barely knew. Someone i have only met once and didn't even talk to for any noticeable length of time.

She sort of represented nothing to me in a concsious state of mind. It was utterly bizarre. I can think of dozens of other people that could feature in my dream's and make a fuck load more sense, but instead it was this girl.

Just odd. It pissed me off to no end. I had no idea what it all meant, and more specifically what she meant. I had never thought of her before. It was such an odd image to draw upon.


Now that i have written it out i think i know what some of it means.  Choice's etc Regrets, guilt, hurting others, the consequence's of my actions.


But frankly i would have preferred to see a lot of other people in my dream!

Such as:


Christina Hendricks; of Mad Men and Firefly




Or even someone i have dreamed about from time to time in the past, The beautiful Z Berg of The Like:




Swooooooooon.......

BONUS VIDEO:




Feet-taping 60s wonderous-ness, and beautiful talented ladies. I love that the like are back.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

notRuairi said...

I never have the intercourse with women I know in my dreams. They're always someone I've never met which, for pretty much every reason, is a good thing.