Monday, July 13, 2009

Seminally Tuddled, or wtf?

I just have to laugh at that title.

I recently added a search software to my blog to aid any potential readers to search for running themes throughout my blog or to find my blog via search engine's and so on.

It sent me a "weekly report" the top result was Seminally Tuddled. Not only does this make fuck all sense to me, but it is completly unrelated to what i said. In the snippet the search engine gave of my blog i said this:

"... possibly a seminal genius second and a rather mediocre 3rd album. ...... Tuddle pip for now."

Now that is from an old post. And what i meant to say was "toodle's" if it even has a correct spelling. What the hell is a tuddle and why were 2 search's made that were looking for it and why specifically a seminal one?


Ignorance in this case is not bliss, but rather confusion.

Urban dictionary result's:

1: Tuddle: to cuddle while touching bare tummy's

2:Tuddle: To cuddle with more meaning

3: To take one's time, a slow walk, a person who take's one's time is therefor a tuddler



I am still confused. But humourously informed either way.

TOODLE PIP Folks!











No comments: