Saturday, July 4, 2009

A blog full of photo's...

So as i mentioned previously i had a stock pile of idea's and so on that i wanted to stuff into my blog post's over the next few days. That didn't exactly happen and i even left out an intended video from my previous blog.

So to keep up with continuity and to circumvent that fuck up with my facebook feed, this whole post will be dedicated to photo's and a video or two.



Snap Happy:


This is the Sprite that was magically Coke from last Saturday.




This is the door of "Exchange Dublin" on Sunday morning.




This is an interesting bit of graffiti from "shag alley" behind the George and beside Dublin Castle.





This is my product testing of the NEW Jolt Flavours that have finally arrived here in Ireland. They've had these for years in the states but a clerical technicality left the Koln and Netherlands plants still producing the classic Jolt Cola in it's olde plastic bottle.




I have yet to try the red one. They are VERY expensive as it is. The cheapest i've found them is about 2.60. The first red one i found was 3.99. Insane considering the normal 500ml plastic bottle is 1.50 and the tall can's about .99 to 1.20 or so.

And just for it's lusty goodness here's the origional:





A funny sticker covering the normal sign's on the luas.



Q-Rated:

Now i mentioned my new mp3/mp4 player before. It is a bargin i have to say, spatious, and handy.

However i payed for what i got. It's supposidly worth $80 but i got it for €35.


Now it wasn't easy getting music onto it. iTunes only detect's iPods. Winamp crashed, Realplayer crashed. doubleTwist which is meant for any device, also appeared to crash, and is useless at sorting music. So i resorted to Windows media player. Yay it worked, although the music tags were a bit off... I then disconnected the device, but i didn't do it properly. Hence i fucked up the machine. So after that my dad had to access it using command prompt and delete everything from there and use changelog and all these things i don't understand to get rid of crazy non-existant buggy files that spread across the inside of my mp3 player. It was a bitch basically. Then eventually we fixed it and all was good.

So I started to put all my music, or most of my music on it. Some 11 gb or so. I had to leave it running over night.

Then it wouldnt disconnect from my computer. In fear i would fuck it up again i didn't know what to do. So eventually i turned the computer off, and it worked fine.


However... The music is VERY poorly tagged. And the player on the device is awful. It doesn't shuffle. It claims it does but it doesn't, or for some odd reason shuffles the odd track here and there. It's annoying. And it take's forever to scroll trough the music. I got what i payed for, or rather what my dad payed for.

It also doesn't have the best battery life, it doesnt seem to have a proper stand-by like the iPod. So if you want to turn it off for a while, it's best to shut it off all together. Oh well, it's spacious, carries files, play's videos, plays music despite a piss poor player and it's nice lookin' who care's if it's a cheap pile of shite!




Video Kill's:


In a promised video posting i'll give y'all this. Possibly one of Wacko Jacko's best songs. I barely knew it at all, since it was never played on MTV in my youth, back when they played video's, and it wasn't really on the radio. I think i might have known it from a double tape of HISTORY that i had but with Tape's you usually just listened to one side or both if you had a player that would flip it for you, switching seemed pointless in those days.

So enjoy Man in The Mirror:



So goodbye for now.

2 comments:

Samantha Jayne said...

Damn you, everywhere I go that friggin MJ song is played and it always in my head, now I fear it will never leave

Unknown said...

Don't worry, you don't actually have to watch it! But it is a good song either way. I was going to be like everyone in the world and dedicate a blog to him, with a large selection of nice comments and jokes from twitter, but then i got lazy.