Monday, July 27, 2009

The lost post....

I wrote a rather extensive Q-Rated post about streamlining your internet procrastination.


After nearly 2 hours it was nice and finished. I had had many breaks inbetween and so on but it did take a long time to type it. It had Hyperlinks and everything, it was a nice bit of work.

So since it was finished i copied it and put it into Word to do a spell check on it.

I then closed word, deleted the previous draft and tried to past it into blogger.

I realised to my horror i hadn't copied my changes, i had now lost it all. I reopened word but it was all gone. It wasn't saved.

I tried to save the draft on blogger but autosave beat me to it and i now had a blank page.


I then realised there had to be a clipboard in windows. A record of my copies and pastes and so on.

I wiki'd it.

I read how to open it and then opened Run.

I then Copied and pasted the command to start it into run.

When the clipboard opened i realised my second mistake. The clipboard store's all of one thing at a time. By copying the command prompt to start the clipboard i had lost the very thing i was looking for!

FUCKING WINDOWS! All that work gone just because Firefox wouldn't let me click the spell check on blogger! Damn it all to hell!

No comments: