Monday, July 13, 2009

I have a cunning plan...

Knowing that quote is fraut with comic disaster i hope it won't be a curse...


I recently have been thinking of starting a website. The website i have in mind will be a space for young people to post their blogs and idea's on different things. The more people involved the better, ie the less work for me.

Basically everyone who ad's things to it would be under no obligation to always ad something. Also their own blog would be linked on the web site so as to direct more readers to the writter and their seperate or similar blogs.

Also it would be relatively moderation free. Just don't go comparing Bugs Bunny to Hitler in an S&M outfit or anything like that.

I emailed a bunch of my friends, internet contacts and bloggers i read. This post will also feed on my facebook so people will be able to read it there.

If anyone is interested in contributing email at this new email:

Smiley.Socialdullard@gmail.com


Also suggestions for a website name would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

O said...

I think a lot of ning communities like 20 something bloggers already do that tbh

Unknown said...

I checked that website out a few days ago. I didn't like the look of it at all. That and no one i know is one it. And sending invite's is just intrusive.