Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Gooooofy for Gooooooogle.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, i use A LOT of google things.


Picasa for my Photos.
Picasa web albums for photo hosting for my Google Blogger Blogs.
Google Chrome For internet use, althout it taxes my current computer a bit.
Blogger, obviously.
Gmail for College Emails.
Google Talk For College Email's and Society Friends.
Google Desktop was tested on my computer but it took up to much memory...
Youtube, cause who doesn't???
Google Maps /Google Earth
I have and unused Orkut account.



And i recently switched to reading blogs on Google Reader for conveiniance and organisation of my Reading fix.


Google Product's i hope to use in the future, because Google seem's to be a evil power i freely would buy into:


Google Wave - To reveloutionise the way i communicate, duh!
Google Latitude - To make cyber stalking me and my friends easier, if i needed to.
GoogleVoice - To have a phone number that can call ANY of my phone's from the same number depending on who's calling me.
Google's All For Good - A Local Area Charity and community search service for being involved with google users near-by who don't spend their whole life using google tools.





Google Chrome OS for Notebooks: In 2010 or so if i have money i'm getting a Notebook with google's OS, cause i would love to have it!



Basically i know google is basically the new Microsoft. But face it. Microsoft, got soft in recent years. Other people are just better than them, Apple beat them at office and music work, they also beat them at Mp3 players. Google Beat them at search engine's, and now has it's own browser and zillions of other tools. After all Gmail is hugely popular, although the Lapdog of Microsoft's quick buy's, Hotmail is probably the biggest Email provider after the like's of Yahoo.

Google is possibly a big evil corporation. But it has nice idea's, is very friendly, is slightly hippie like, is very useful and damn it they provide a lot of "open source" things, what ever that means!


Long may they enslave our live's! Cause i'll love 'em for the white sheen they bring.

No comments: