Saturday, August 8, 2009

38 days till Summer

On September 5th i will be rewarding myself by hopefully going to see (500) Days of Summer.


This rather amzing looking Rom-com-drama staring Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be released in the UK around that time and hopefully will be here as well.


As a reward to myself for the hard study that i will have to dogidly work at over the next 34 days for my exams and one assignment i will see this movie.

I'm giddy with excitement over it. And here is why!


The Official Trailer






Now if that doesn't sway you with all it's goodness here is a little music video which includes the stars.

The song at the end is also one of Zoe's from her music project She & Him.


500 Days of Summer (bank dance)








And you can easily see the chemistry between these two stars and thankfully they plan to star in more movies together as a sort of Fred and Ginger. But they're not like other onscreen couples as they aren't together, so they're not like Sookie Stackhouse and Bill Compton, or those rumours about the Twilight cast, or the oddness of Dexter and his onscreen Sister Deb being married in real life. But Zoey and Gordon are both amazing rising stars and i can't wait to see more from them.


So down to study.... and this movie awaits me at the end. That and 3rd year of college.

2 comments:

the real mia said...

My hubby and I went to see (500) Days of Summer on Friday. It moved easily between wonderfully charming and adorably pitiful. Best of all, Ian and I talked about it over pie afterwards and it started some good conversations.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait to see it myself, we're getting it a month later, but hopefully it will be worth the wait.