Monday, August 17, 2009

Snap Happy #3 Less is quite rightly just less.

I didn't find too many pictures today.

Infact it would almost be stealing if i showed some of the better one's so i'll just show you a few choice favourites, and from what i can tell about how this works clicking on the picture may take you to their source, but don't hold me to that....



A Swan and It's uggly duckling:






Appropriate for coffee lovers, which i am not one:










Apparently this is how they made all those rings for sonic the hedgehog:


asonic.jpg




I had a post planned, but for now i'll leave you with what is now an easy and daily feature of my blogging.


As the sign say's at the bottom, this was brought to you by Flock's Blogging feature. I will review Flock in an improved and fully complete version of the "lost post" from a few weeks back. It's still missing but i've tried out a lot more toys since then so it needs an update.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: