Monday, August 3, 2009

I need a book shelf!

Looking around my room i realise it has been this exact layout for what, 5 years now.


Nothing has changed since my mother picked the bed, the desk, even the floorboards.


And okay a filing cabinet that is over flowing, a chest of drawers and two smaller bed side wicker cabinets have been added but they're old item's from my Sisters room when we were in Balinteer.


No i need more space. PC game's alone are stuffing themselves out of my desk. Dated or assorted posters adorn my walls.

My PC monitor is gargantuan and monolithic. Its HUGE, and its only what.....

get's ruler....

13 inch's?????? I can't tell it's bigger than the ruler... But It's big.

More depth big, but still takes up to much space.



I need book shelves! Mainly because i recently have acquired actual books.

For the past 5 years two crate boxes have remained under my bed with nowhere to go. The old contents of a shoddy book case from my old childhood room. Kids books, old school copy books and textbooks with the odd assorted magazine and book.


To my left on the filing cabinet, which is bursting with under used Nursing Note's and notebooks in an unorganised mass, is also a towering pile of books and dvd's that is at risk of toppling over.


The base is, Watchmen, although there's something below that, magazine's or more paper...

Then Screenwriting for dummies.

Men in Black, the novel.

Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder

Mystery Men, a classic!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, unopened.

A STD handbook...

Closer

The Island.

The Case for my portable dvd player.

Twilight by Stephenie Myer, haven't read it yet, love the film.

High Fidelity, by Nick Hornby. I love the movie!

On the Road by Jack Kerouac, unread.

We Need To Talk About Ross - The "totally" official biography of Ross O'Carroll-Kelly, I love it, a quick read.

V For Vendetta, the film.

1984 by George Orwell. I'm only 20 page's from the end but that was 3 weeks ago....

The Rule's of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis. I'm "supposed" to be reading it, as i started it but i moved onto Choke instead...


Item's not on the pile, but residence's of it.

Choke by Chuck Palahniuk. i'm reading it on the train, slowly....

Clerks 10th Anniversary edition.

The Fifth Element

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Family Guy Blue Harvest


28 Days Later

28 Weeks Later

Donnie Darko

Should have got off at Sydney Parade by "Ross O'Carroll-Kelly" as of yet unread. I've read Mojito, Pandora's box and the "biography" so far.


Assorted Atlas's and Books on WW1 and Operation Market Garden are also strewn around my room.

And Just bought item's:


Y Tu Mama Tambien

Dead Until Dark by Charline Harris. I started reading it on the train home yesterday, couldnt put it down or stop thinking about certain things....

PC Game's and Music cd's are also spilling out of my desk, as well as piles of scrap papper with note's of sentamental value of some kind.


I NEED SPACE!

CONCLUSION. I either chose the smallest room in the house, which i did, or i need a shelving!

No comments: