Thursday, August 20, 2009

Being me.

Being me is always wanting more sleep than is humanly possible.

Being me is having something to be grumpy about no matter how i feel.

Being me is never trusting my train of thought from one second to the next.


Being me is knowing my faults and failing to change them or use them to my advantage.


Being me is knowing i have problems but avoiding them because it's easier.

Being me is longing for things i could achieve if only i pit effort in.


Being me is longing to write out my active imagination in several stories.

Being me is talking to yourself when alone.

Being me is acting out the dialogue of unspecified imaginary characters when alone, ad-libbed and just to extend my imagination in a verbal form, for no real reason.


Being me is having a compulsion and need to drink at least 2 litre's of water a day.


Being me is having a mouse and a keyboard within reach for at least a few hours a day.


Being me is trying to read a book but escaping into my own mind instead, dreaming up improvements, dreaming of my own worlds, being distracted by active positive and negative discussion and only realising you are doing this when you reach the bottom of the page and not realising you didn't read any of the words.


Being me is having a arbitrary dream, losely planning it out, but never taking a step towards it.

Being me is having so many ideas, dreams and opinions that i never have the confidence to portray every one of them.


Being me is longing for companionship while also fearing the first stages of meeting new potential partners.

Being me is being around others and hatting myself for never having anything to say.

Being me is being around others and knowing i should say something, be a part of it, but knowing that i cant think of anything. And knowing that being my only thought.


Being me is using bathrooms at least 6 times a day, see water consumption.

Being me is mainly using my mobile phone for checking the time.

Being me is constantly listening to music when alone.


Being me is constantly reading the internet even without a reason.


Being me is all i can ever be.


This post was partially inspired by this .Wear Me Out post

2 comments:

Vicki Valentine said...

Hey thanks for the link and the comment by the way it meant a lot!
"Being me is mainly using my mobile phone for checking the time."
Totally do the same.
x

Unknown said...

You're welcome. And yes it is it's only REAL function.