Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lunch in the park

A brief photo-blog from my lunch away from study.

I thought of an extensive post pointing out loads of little things i saw on my midday ramble, like the heroin addicts being turfed out of temple bar, or the mini-fee's protest at front arch, or the jazz and blue's americans sitting in a door way in temple bar square.

But i won't. I'll just show you a few snaps.



A Strawberry milk from M&S for 2.39, mmmm.

From Blogging




A rather cool Living Statue. Unique take on the concept. Even his tie stands on end!

From Blogger Pictures




Feeding the Birds:

From Blogging


Feeding the Swans:

From Blogger Pictures



A fanta bottle cap in the fountain in St Stephens Green:

From Blogging



And yes i put it in the bin.


Oh and i had a tuna and sweetcorn sandwhich that i made myself.



Also, for those who know that i am now blocked from my own Facebook and Twitter, This will post automatically, i have NOT returned to those black holes of addictiveness for the sake of my study.

No comments: