Thursday, August 13, 2009

Write to me! Please!

Oh dear god!

I must need help. It's been what 2 or 3 days without twitter and facebook. And i'm suffering information withdrawal!

I actually have to talk to people to find out things! This is so alien! What am i going to do!


Well in all seriousness i need to focus on study and so on, but still i feel like i'm missing what my friends are up to or what Stephen Fry had for breakfast, it's just not fair!



So i would like to request that people Email me, Write me letters, text me, instant message me, or even god forbid phone, that evil voice based feature that to me seems like an after thought to a phone...

I shall be hounding everyone for anything anything at all about the world, but only after 8PM every day. Nothing between waking up at 600, college at 830 to 430 and then train and diner.

After 8pm i am home, free, but without social networking, so please i beg of you all don't let me miss out and in desperation hack my way back into my accounts just for the buzz of reading what you're all up to.........




Although it would be nice to hear from everyone and anyone, just because.

2 comments:

Race said...

lol, poor baby ^_^

Unknown said...

not, SO bad, i hacked my way back into my accounts, but kept my usage to a minimum. And yes i DO feel guilty for doing it.